How it works:
- The score increase will be measured from the most recent SAT or PSAT; an official score report must be furnished.
- If the guaranteed score increase is not achieved, I will tutor the student free of charge for additional sessions proportional to the amount of increase not achieved.
- For example, if the guaranteed increase is 160 points, and the student raises his score by only 100 points, I will provide 6 additional tutoring sessions free of charge.
To be eligible for the guarantee, the student must:
- Complete all assigned homework to the best of his or her ability, including practice tests.
- Attend all tutoring sessions.
- Complete the last session no longer than 7 days prior to taking the SAT.